TRIUMPH TR4 & TR6
Triumph's TR range of cars was built between 1953-1981 by the Triumph Motor Company in the United Kingdom.
TR4 introduced in 1961 had a new body designed by Giovanni Michelotti. Consecutive models featured independent rear suspension, servo-assisted brakes, 2.5 liter version of the straight-six engine and fuel injected carburetors.
The TR6 was the best seller of the TR models.